Knowledge Sharing from Oracle
The "Jump Off" Note that all VCP Implementers and Users should have bookmarked in MOS!
Document 1081971.1 Value Chain Planning Product Resource Grid
What this includes and what questions it can answer:
Join the Communities on MOS
These communities are a great place to connect with your peers and offers a collaboration between customers to help solve problems and is moderated by Oracle Subject Matter Experts (SME's)
Product Information Centers (PIC)
Oracle's newest effort to offer a one-stop shop to guide you through setup and execution, plus diagnostics and troubleshooting tips.
We have many valuable PIC's already available and new PIC’s are being built and enhanced on a continuing basis.
We offer Webcasts on many different areas of the applications and these are a valuable way to gain more knowledge and interact with SME’s on specific products/topics.
- Sign up for future Webcasts!
- Past presentations are available for download and review.
- We encourage you to review these valuable offerings and use them to improve your understanding and use them for training for your users!
Subscribe to our Newsletters, which offer a wealth of information on best practices, troubleshooting, critical updates, tips and patch releases.
Support Enhanced RCD's
These are the Release Change Documents provided by Product Management for each release. AND Support has taken these documents and enhanced them to include VERY VALUABLE additional information, including:
- Links to public presentations on Oracle University – These free presentations are presented by Development and Product Management to introduce new and changed functionality.
- EXCLUSIVE!! PDF’s of the Presentations – Support has downloaded the PPT (PowerPoint) presentations and converted them to PDF files as a take-away for these presentations… and this is the only way to get this valuable information in an easily referenced, permanent format.
Latest Patches Notes
Find out the latest patches available for your release and answer important questions like:
- I am upgrading/installing 12.1, what patches should I install on top of EBS 12.1.3 to get the latest in VCP fixes and functionality?
- I am installing EBS 12.1.3 on my APS server to link back to 11.5.10/12.0.6, is this configuration supported and what patches are required?
- What are the latest patches for my release? – 11.5.10 / 12.0 / 12.1
Where can I find the latest Documentation on VCP and other products?
More information than is summarized here is also included… Take a Look!
Oracle Support implores you to take advantage of all these resources to help make your project as successful as possible. And please know that we value your feedback on how we can make our content more valuable!!